Regional SHE Manager - 6 Month Contract
Regional SHE Manager – 6 Month Contract
- Bendigo/Echuca Locations – Travel Required
- Hands On Role, Take Ownership
- Attractive Salary Package – Includes Car Allowance
About the Organisation
Parmalat is a global provider of world class dairy and other food products, with more than 36,000 employees in more than 180 countries around the world.
Parmalat forms part of the family owned and operated Lactalis Group. Parmalat Australia benefits from the multi-national scale and ambition of its parent company, without sacrificing any of the proud local heritage and traditions that began with the original Pauls milk business since 1932.
At the heart of business locally, we have over 2,500 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
About this Opportunity
This is an opportunity for an experienced safety professional to join a market leading, global organisation in a key role that is both challenging and rewarding.
Parmalat offers great employee benefits and big opportunities, without having to leave Regional Victoria. This role will be a pivotal part of our National SHE team and will take ownership for the safety functions in Bendigo and Echuca.
Reporting directly to the National SHE Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Operating as a key member of the National SHE team;
- Engaging with leadership teams and employees on health, safety and environmental matters;
- Building solid relationships with your teams, assisting them to develop and implement SHE plans in line with Parmalat National SHE strategies and standards;
- Assisting with the development of area specific SHE training;
- Supporting and coaching your teams to implement and manage SHE in their areas, and undertaking accident and near miss investigations and reports;
- Ensuring your teams comply with relevant SHE legislative requirements; and
- Managing and implementing injury management and rehabilitation processes.
We are looking for someone with:
- A tertiary qualification in Safety
- A confident interpersonal style, with excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to engage, coach and foster relationships across all levels of an organisation
- Experience in developing / leading / coaching a Health, Safety & Environment function in support of a multiple stakeholder environment
- Knowledge of, and demonstrated ability to, advise and apply statutory obligations in respect to OH&S Legislation
- Experience in SHE Management Systems
- Proven success in behavioural / cultural program rollouts
- Experience in workers compensation & RTW
Parmalat is looking for an individual who will drive a positive company culture by living and breathing the company values of Ambition, Engagement & Simplicity and will be a role model for working safely and promoting a safe working environment. This position is based at our Bendigo site, however will require travel.
If you feel that you meet our criteria and would like a new challenge, please apply below.
For further enquiries about this role please contact Amanda Rice, Talent Acquisition Manager on 02 9249 4313.
Strictly No Agencies